Maximize your GitLab potential with our workshop designed by GitLab Professional Service Engineers at NextLink Labs. This comprehensive training, suitable for new and existing clients, covers the features and capabilities available based on your license tier. Enhance your DevSecOps and Cybersecurity strategies and adopt GitLab as your One DevOps Platform with the help of experienced partners.
Who Can Benefit?
New and current GitLab clients looking to make the most of their GitLab experience.
Clients seeking bespoke guidance specific to their environment and goals.
Clients with complex environments and a large tool sprawl.
Teams looking to centralize their capabilities for enhanced collaboration.
Teams looking for a shorter adjustment period and smoother transition for active projects.
What Does the Workshop Cover?
Where to locate resources applicable for the current license tier and discuss best practices.
How to configure GitLab with custom use cases relevant to each client.
How to map functionality within the GitLab interface and integrate current tools into the GitLab ecosystem.
Limitations of current tier capabilities, and potential upgrade benefits (where applicable).
A reasonable upgrade path and suggested timeline (where applicable).
- Hands-on labs and demonstrations to reinforce learning
- Slides with notes and reference links provided for attendees
- Class sizes are limited to a maximum of 12 attendees (additional seats available with seat add-on)
- Two 4-hour sessions presented on separate days
- $5,000 for remote delivery
- Single 9-hour session, including 1 hour for lunch
- $7,000 for on-site delivery (plus travel expenses for each instructor)
Our experts are developers who use GitLab daily and can guide clients through the initial steps of implementation. As trusted, select partners and dedicated users, NextLink Labs is invested in supporting GitLab and proving quality services to all clients.