Software security is vital in our digital age, especially when deploying software through Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) practices. Our upcoming webinar explores the role of security scanning in your software development lifecycle (SDLC) using GitLab.
This webinar is ideal for software developers, cybersecurity professionals, DevOps engineers, or anyone keen on learning about secure software development practices.
The webinar will provide:
- An overview of the role of security scanning within the SDLC.
- An introduction to the security scanning tools provided by GitLab.
- Insights on how early vulnerability detection can reduce both the financial and operational impact of security breaches.
- Case studies on effective security scanning practices and their impact.
- A live demonstration of implementing GitLab's security scanning tools, followed by a Q&A session.
Join us to understand the value of integrating security scanning into your SDLC using GitLab and learn how to make your development process more secure and efficient. Sign up today and equip yourself with the tools and knowledge needed to develop secure software.