Are You Driven to Make a Difference?
Do you want to work for a company where you make a real difference everyday? Are you driven by a desire to have your daily contributions turn into tangible, measurable, positive results?
If you said ‘yes’ to anything above, we’d like to talk.
NextLink Labs is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our growing team. We’re a dedicated, remote, focused team driven by our mission to help companies become lasting successes through the use and adoption of best-in-class technology.
If you’re a DevOps professional committed to laying a foundation of success for clients and building incrementally upon that framework, send your resume and cover letter now.
We hire energetic, enthusiastic DevOps professionals that love designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines, handling backup and recovery processes, adding/maintaining logging and monitoring infrastructure, and enhancing developer productivity.
- Administer AWS/Azure/GCP accounts for us and our clients
- Design DevOps deployment and operation strategies and take them through to full implementation
- Suggest and Implement proper tooling around monitoring/logging to enhance visibility into applications
- Stay on top of DevOps solution trends and bring in these solutions to better serve our clients
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent (Ansible preferred)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
- Experience with the Hashicorp suite of products
- Some experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform or equivalent)
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus)
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of version control systems (git)
Bonus if you
- Also have expertise as a developer or cybersecurity engineer
- Have certifications for AWS, Azure, GCP, or Kubernetes
- Currently maintain a blog or have writing experience in the area of DevOps
- Want to grow quickly in your career and are willing to put in the work to make it happen
If interested please email CV to email@example.com or submit resume on this page