About NextLink Labs
NextLink Labs, with an office in Pittsburgh, PA, is a consulting and technical execution company founded by developers. It was built with the mindset that in order for companies, teams, and products to scale the people on those projects must be put in a position to succeed. Work-life balance is important to us. Taking a vested interest in the growth of our clients is equally important.
NextLink Labs is seeking a Director of Marketing with a proven track record to join our rapidly growing team and lead all aspects of Marketing and Brand. In this role, you will help to increase our brand awareness, manage digital marketing campaigns, and aid in telling our story through our website, social media, and other mediums. This position will interface with leadership and sales in order to help bring on new business and attract new talent.
The ideal candidate has experience growing other brands and has experience in B2B marketing. The candidate should be able to not just assist with ongoing projects and growth efforts, but be able to bring new and fresh ideas to the table. Team players only!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Help develop and execute on long-term marketing and brand strategy for our company
- Work with leadership and sales team to influence marketing and branding efforts
- Maintain awareness of changing trends and regulations in the digital world
- Help tell our story of how we help our clients reach their goals and our capabilities through our website
- Help work with our existing digital ad campaigns and work on landing page content to increase conversions
- Identify opportunities for PR and thought leadership
- Help in the creation of webinars, lunch and learns, and other content to drive engagement and traffic
- Help in the creation of a marketing budget
- Manage social media platforms
- Bonus: Have experience with a similar consulting/software company
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; or equivalent education/experience in the marketing field
- Minimum of three years marketing leadership experience
- Proven track record that demonstrates the ability to create a marketing plan, put it into action, and quantify positive results
- Flexibility mindset and “just want to get it done” attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If interested please email CV to email@example.com or apply on this page